The MCSA-30012-1 is a fully integrated single-axis programmable motion controller with built in servo amplifier, separate DC power supply, and cables. Assembly will be mounted to a chassis panel and completely wired. It uses a 32-bit RISC processor to provide high processing speeds. The motion controller operates stand-alone or can be networked to a PC via Ethernet.
Features: - Single-axis motion controller with on-board 800 brushed/brushless sine drive 10 A rms cont., 15 A peak
- Two daisy-chainable Ethernet 100 Base-T ports. One 115kbaud RS232 port
- Ethernet supports multiple masters and slaves. TCP/IP, UDP and Modbus TCP master protocol for communication with I/O devices
- Encoder feedback up to 15 MHz. Quadrature standard; SSI, BiSS , and sinusoidal encoder options. Main and auxiliary encoder inputs.
- PID compensation with velocity and acceleration feed-forward, integration limits, notch filter and low-pass filter
- Modes of motion include jogging, point-to-point positioning, contouring, PVT, electronic gearing and electronic cam
- Over 200 English-like commands executable by controller. Includes conditional statements and event triggers
- Non-volatile memory for programs, variables and arrays. Concurrent execution of four programs
- Optically isolated forward and reverse limit inputs and homing input
- uncommitted, isolated inputs and 4 isolated outputs
- High speed position latch and output compare
- 2 uncommitted analog inputs and 1 analog output