The MCSA-41x3 is a fully integrated Multi-axis (1-8 axis) programmable motion controller with optional built in servo amplifiers or stepper drivers, separate DC power supply, and cables. Assembly will be mounted to a chassis panel and completely wired.
- Ethernet 10/100Base-T port; (1) USB - main; (1) RS-232 - aux
- Optional plug-in amplifier boards for driving stepper, brush, or brushless servo motors up to 750 Watts. Or connect to external drives of any power range.
- User configurable for stepper or servo motors on any combination of axes. Optional firmware for piezo-ceramic motors. Configurable for sinusoidal commutation.
- Accepts up to 15MHz encoder frequencies for servos and outputs up to 3MHz for steppers.
- PID compensation with velocity and acceleration feedforward, integration limits, notch filter and low-pass filter.
- Modes of motion include jogging, point-to-point positioning, contouring, PVT, linear and circular interpolation, electronic gearing and ECAM. Ellipse scaling, slow-down around corners, infinite segment feed and feedrate override.
- Over 200 English-like commands including conditional statements and event triggers.
- Non-volatile memory for programs, variables, and arrays.
- Multitasking for concurrent execution of up to eight programs.
- Optically isolated home input and forward and reverse end- of-travel limits for every axis.
- Uncommitted, isolated inputs and isolated outputs:
- 1- 4-axis models: 8 inputs and 8 outputs (4mA default; 25mA or 500mA option)
- 5- 8-axis models: 16 inputs and 16 outputs (4mA default; 25mA or 500mA option)
-8 uncommitted analog inputs.
-Dual encoder inputs for each servo axis.
-Accepts single 20-80 VDC input.
-Available as card-level or with metal enclosure.
-Communication drivers for Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux.